Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still overwhelmed on how to use twitter?

 I am still looking for advice, and here are a few things I have found.


Here is Chris Brogan's take:

50 Power Twitter Tips:
"A while back, I wrote 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business. It still gets plenty of attention, as it’s listed as an official resource on the Twitter business resources page (thanks, @ed!). But you know, I can’t leave well enough alone, so here I am with another 50 Power Twitter Tips. Feel free to repost all or any of this, but if you do, please give credit to this link.


I broke them down into five categories: intent, technical, business, integrated usage, and off-twitter. Some could probably fit in more than one category, such as it were."


Dan Shapiro used an algorithm to help him decide who to follow.


Twitter how to:answers some questions you may have.


Find out who you follow and who follows back at FoF 


Viral Loop: From Facebook to Twitter, How Today's Smartest Businesses Grow Themselves


With 425 (and growing) Twitter Mashups, something fun and educating surely can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment